Service Manager – Worthing – Combined Placement & Sourcing Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Service Manager to join a busy Combined Placement & Sourcing Team based in Worthing.
The Combined Placement and Sourcing Team (CPST) has a key role in adult social care. It is the centralised point for sourcing care and support at home, and care home placements, for adults who are living in our local communities or are in a hospital.
What’s in it for you as a Service Manager?
- £52 – £55 per hour depending on experience
- 4 days a week, 2 days a week in Worthing, the other 2 can be worked at home
- Supportive team making a difference
Essential requirements for the role/System knowledge required:
- Sound pragmatic problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently and provide detailed expert advice to different audiences.
- Project management skills including scoping, planning and monitoring of progress.
What we are looking for in a Service Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.