Sessional Worker – Teaching Assistant – Hammersmith and Fulham
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced Teaching Assistant to join a busy team in Hammersmith and Fulham.
As a successful Teaching Assistant, you will be working with adults who have learning disabilities.
Whats in it for you as a Teaching Assistant?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
- You will work under the guidance of teaching staff, to support the students in and out of the classroom
- You must have good communication skills as you will have to liaise between both the students and class teachers
- Encourage students to enjoy their learning environment
What we are looking for in a Teaching Assistant:
- Qualified Teaching Assistant
- Previous experience of working with adults who have learning disabilities
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *