Social Care Assessor – Liverpool
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Social Care Assessor to join our client’s Team in Liverpool.
Your benefits as a Social Care Assessor Role:
- Excellent pay rates
- Thorough inductions, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as a Social Care Assessor:
- You will work in partnership with people, other professionals and agencies and intervene to safeguard individuals, promote social change, maximise independence and provide appropriate information and advice about third sector and universal services which support positive outcomes.
- You will have the ability to apply professional curiosity and use social work theories and knowledge to formulate and test hypotheses reaching a professional judgement and decision.
- To provide a high quality and effective social work service that involves engaging with adults, careers, families, groups, and communities in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines.
As a Social Care Assessor, you will assess need, plan, and deliver focused intervention to safeguard adults with additional needs and promote positive wellbeing. You will also work collaboratively with colleagues within the social work teams and alongside agencies, providers, health, colleagues to promote the best outcomes for adults with care and support needs.
What we are looking for in a Social Care Assessor:
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence.
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role.
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
DBH – 171157