Social Care Assessor – Liverpool – Adult Services
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Social Care Assessor to join our client’s team in Liverpool.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Social Care Assessor who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Social Care Assessor role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Care Assessor:
- Offering information, advice and guidance and carrying out initial assessments to identify learner needs
- Ensuring compliance with ESFA funding rules by recording monthly in-learning evidence and recording Off the Job Training Hours (using an portfolio system)
- Supporting learners with our online delivery model
- Completing teaching and learning visits remotely every 4-6 weeks depending on the qualification and the needs of the learner
What we are looking for in a Social Care Assessor:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
Why work with Liquid?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*