Social Care Assessor – Liverpool – Adult Transitions Team /disabilities
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Social Care Assessor to join a busy Adult Transitions Team /disabilities in Ellesmere Port.
Benefits of this Social Care Assessor:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events.
- Supportive team and management
Primary Responsibilities as a Social Care Assessor:
- Implement, co-ordinate and maintain individual Care Plans and act as Care Manager to ensure that services are arranged to meet the identified needs of vulnerable people.
- Monitor, evaluate and review individual Care Plans, identify, and respond to significant changes by modifying the Care Plan to ensure that the identified needs continue to be met in the most cost-effective way.
- Negotiate and liaise with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies, relatives, and carer about care arrangements in order to maintain the best possible service provision for clients and carers.
- Inform clients and carers of the financial implications of care services, undertake financial assessments, and encourage clients to access benefits advice to maximize income to clients, carers and the department.
As a Social Care Assessor, you will work within the framework of legislation, agreed County Policies and Procedures, to work with and on behalf of vulnerable people by completing the required needs-based assessments, arranging a full range of services and care managing a case load of clients and carers.
What we are looking for in a Social Care Assessor:
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence.
- Social Work England registration
- Commitment and ability to complete training and achieve NVQ Level 3
- Post-qualified experience
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*