Social Care Assessor – Liverpool – Adults
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Care Assessor to join the Adults team based in Liverpool.
As a successful Care Assessor, you will carry out social care and joint health assessments. You must be able to evaluate and highlight varying needs for the purpose of different types of care support options, traditional care, reablement or supported living.
Your benefits as a Social Care Assessor:
- Competitive pay rate
- Training and development
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Social Care Assessor?
- Assessing needs of vulnerable adults who have learning disabilities with complex health needs, challenging behaviour, and mental health
- Provide packages of care in line with assessed need, within available resources and according to relevant social care criteria for services
- Review and monitoring of Community Care Packages on a planned basis, as agreed
- Maintain good liaison links with internal and external partner organisations to ensure better outcomes for individuals
- Respond in emergencies where packages of care are in danger of breaking down also when key worker is not available
Essential requirements of this Social Care Assessor role:
- Previous experience as a Social Care Assessor
- Relevant qualifications
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role