Social Care Assessor – Liverpool
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Social Care Assessor to join our client in Liverpool.
As a successful Care Assessor you will carry out social care and joint health assessments. You must be able to evaluate and highlight varying needs for the purpose of different types of care support options, traditional care, reablement or supported living.
Your benefits as a Social Care Assessor:
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent training and development
- Thorough induction
- Highly supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Social Care Assessor?
- You will be assessing needs of vulnerable adults who have learning disabilities with complex health needs, challenging behaviour, and mental health
- You will provide packages of care in line with assessed need, within available resources and according to relevant social care criteria for services
- You will review and monitoring of Community Care Packages on a planned basis, as agreed
- You will be maintaining good liaison links with internal and external partner organisations to ensure better outcomes for individuals
- You will respond in emergencies where packages of care are in danger of breaking down also when key worker is not available
- You will participate in care discussions and multidisciplinary assessments regarding specific clients and community care needs as required
Essential requirements of this Social Care Assessor role:
- Evidence of having achieved NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Knowledge of social policy & relevant legislation, in relation to Adult social and health care improvements and of eligibility criteria for services
- Knowledge of social and health care needs of vulnerable adults with learning disabilities
- Demonstrable willingness to participate in training and staff development relevant to the role and to take advantage of learning
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role