Social Care Assessor – North Yorkshire – Harrogate
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Social Care Assessor to join our client in North Yorkshire.
As a successful Care Assessor you will carry out social care and joint health assessments. You must be able to evaluate and highlight varying needs for the purpose of different types of care support options, traditional care, reablement or supported living.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid Working
- 6 month contract
- Enhanced paying rate
- Supportive and Friendly team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Be responsible for the development and co-ordination of reablement plans
- Directly commission packages of support for adults with care and support needs or carers to achieve identified outcomes.
- Undertake assessments of need with Deaf, deafened and deafblind people as allocated by your line manager and where indicated, to undertake assessments of need with carers.
- Provide social work services to Deaf, deafened and deafblind people or people with vision loss, including:
- Community work to help support, develop and stimulate local Deaf communities.
- Providing targeted interventions to people requiring help, including safeguarding, in mental health settings and in overcoming everyday barriers to social participation.
- Acting as ‘Best Interests Assessor’ for the whole of Sensory Services following appropriate training.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.