Social Care Assessor – Twickenham – Adults Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Social Care Assessor to join our client’s team in Twickenham.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Social Care Assessor who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Social Care Assessor role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £22 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Care Assessor:
- The Social Care Assessor will also work together with adults and their carers/ family to develop Care and Support Plans, to meet eligible, unmet needs and help them achieve the outcomes that matter to them in their life.
- To assess the social care needs of adults in a timely way and determine if it is possible to reduce or delay need by providing a preventative service such as equipment, minor adaptations, Telecare or enablement.
- To provide information and advice concerning Council services, Health services, welfare benefits and access to local voluntary services. To complete referrals for services such as Telecare and enablement, and to arrange provision of equipment and minor adaptations.
- To undertake Care Act 2014 assessments for adults and their careers and make determinations of eligibility, working with an independent advocate if the adult needs their support to be involved.
- To identify situations where adults are at risk and complete appropriate safeguarding referrals.
Social Care Assessor needs to explain personal budgets clearly to adults and carers and promote direct payments and to be aware of the Council’s charging policy and procedures and to inform adults and their carers that they may be charged for services.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*