Social Work Assistant – Birmingham – Children’s Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Social Work Assistant to join our client’s Team in Birmingham.
Your benefits as a Social Work Assistant:
- Excellent pay rates
- Thorough inductions, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as a Social Work Assistant:
- To collect, accurately record, using management information systems, and critically analyse all relevant information and take appropriate actions to fulfil statutory responsibilities to promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of the child/young people.
- To ensure the well-being and safety of the child/young person is paramount through analysing all necessary information to complete assessments that comply with statutory requirements.
- To accurately record, report and communicate using accurate, up-to-date evidence-based information in accordance with statutory and organisational requirements.
- To communicate effectively to a variety of audiences through written, verbal, and other means of communication.
As a Social Work Assistant, you will support social workers who safeguard and promote the welfare of the most vulnerable children and young people in the city through the delivery of high-quality service.
Essential requirements of Social Work Assistant:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
DBH – 170067