Social Work Assistant – Cardiff – CHAD/Locality/I&A
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Social Work Assistant to join our client’s team in Cardiff.
Benefits of this Social Work Assistant Role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Work Assistant:
- To provide advice and practical help.
- To participate actively in supporting the principles and practice of equality of opportunity as stated in the Council’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
- To liaise with voluntary and statutory agencies.
- To complete annual care plan reviews and or reassessments.
- To participate in team meetings and duty rotas.
As a Social Work Assistant, you will take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other persons who may be affected by your acts or omissions and to comply with all health and safety legislation as appropriate.
What we are looking for in a Social Work Assistant:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- NVQ/GNVQ Level 3 or 4 in Social Care
- post-qualified experience
Why work with Liquid?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*