Social Work Assistant – Durham – Looked After Permanence Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Social Work Assistant to join our client’s Looked After Permanence Team in Durham.
As a successful Social Work Assistant, you must have knowledge of safeguarding processes, procedures, and a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and their families.
Your benefits as a Social Work Assistant:
- Competitive pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as a Social Work Assistant in Durham?
- You will provide social work-related services and support the Looked After Permanence Team
- You will provide well written reports and concise record keeping of each session of work completed
Essential requirements of this Key Worker role include:
- Relevant qualification in Health and Social Care
- Previous experience working within a Children’s Social Work setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload to meet deadlines whilst working independently and effectively
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role