Social Work Assistant/ Family Support Worker – Weston-Super-Mare – Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Social Work Assistant/ Family Support Worker to join our client’s Team in Weston-Super-Mare.
Your benefits as a Social Work Assistant/ Family Support Worker Role:
- Excellent pay rates
- Thorough inductions, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as a Social Work Assistant/ Family Support Worker:
- You will work intensively with a small number of families, using evidence-based methods of intervention to support positive change for children, young people, and their families.
- Provide support to parents who, due to their own physical or mental health, disability, learning difficulties or substance misuse/abuse, are experiencing difficulties in parenting.
- Ensure you’re up to date on your knowledge of local service provision for appropriate signposting and referrals.
- Act as key worker/lead professional for families, attend meetings with the family, including Child Protection Conferences, Children in Care and Children in Need reviews as required.
As a Social Work Assistant/ Family Support Worker, you will be responsible for Providing support to families, empowering them to address various challenges, reducing problems and risks. You will help improve the overall quality of life for children and young people up to the age of 18 years through the provision of a high quality, planned and time limited service within the home, community, and other settings.
Essential requirements of a Social Work Assistant/ Family Support Worker:
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence.
- post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role.
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
SB – 171827