Social Work Assistant – Littleworth – Children’s Social Care Department
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Work Assistant to join our client based in Littleworth, Oxfordshire.
You will support the work of the service in securing best outcomes for children, young people and their families. This will include supporting assessments of need and undertaking direct work with children, young people and their families in line with the relevant plan.
Your benefits as a Social Work Assistant:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate £12 per hour
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Work Assistant:
- Assist social workers and others in the assessment of need and the implementation of plans for children and families
- Develop and implement plans for children where appropriate
- Undertake direct work with children and families as part of their plan
- Liaise with schools, health services, voluntary agencies and other partner agencies in developing and reviewing plans for children and their families
- Maintain accurate and up to date written records
- Willingness on occasion to work outside or beyond core hours.
You will assist and work with social workers to ensure the safeguarding of vulnerable children/young people. You will also provide direct support to children and families, to enable plans to be to progressed in a more timely manner.
The Social Work Assistant will have at least two years’ experience of working with children, young people and their families in a social care environment, through paid or voluntary work experience.
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role