Social Work Assistant – Retford – Permanence Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Social Work Assistant to join our client’s Team in Retford.
Your benefits as a Social Work Assistant:
- Excellent pay rates
- Thorough inductions, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as a Social Work Assistant:
- To ensure confidentiality of information in line with County Council policy and relevant legislation, in respect of records maintained and tasks undertaken. This includes maintaining strict confidentiality in relation to personal information (including that of service users and other employees) which may become known during work or associated activities.
- To maintain effective working relationships and contribute to a working environment which is safe, considerate, and supportive to all. Also, in accordance with relevant legislation, to take reasonable care of own health, safety, and welfare, and that of other persons who may be affected by the performance of duties.
- Assist social workers and others in the assessment of need and the implementation of plans for children and families.
- Develop and implement plans for children where appropriate as part of the management of a caseload under the supervision of the practice supervisor or team manager as appropriate.
As a Social Work Assistant, you will support the work of the service in securing best outcomes for children, young people, and their families. This will include supporting assessments of need and undertaking direct work with children, young people, and their families in line with the relevant plan.
Essential requirements of Social Work Assistant:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Must hold 5 GCSEs at level A-C (including English and Maths) OR equivalent.
- At least two years’ experience of working with children, young people and their families in a social care environment, through paid or voluntary work experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
DBH – 169857