Social Work Officer – West Dunbartonshire – Under 12 Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Work Officer to join the Under-12 Team which is based in Alexandria, Dumbarton.
What’s in it for you as a Social Work Officer?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Do you meet the following criteria?
- Have experience and knowledge in Statutory Social Work within a Scottish Legislative context
- Have experience and knowledge in delivering a service within both a Duty Team as well as Caseload Management
- Are Child Protection trained and experienced
- It would be desirable if candidates were also Joint Investigative Interview (JII) trained although not essential
- Are available to attend and work from our local offices in Dumbarton – recent discussions with other providers have seen candidates looking to work from home however locally we require to be both available and responsive to local need therefore are office based in our delivery of services.
What we are looking for in a Social Work Officer:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.