Social Work Team Manager – Lincolnshire – Children in Care
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join a Children in Care Team in Lincolnshire.
As a successful Team Manager, you will lead, manage and motivate a team of 2.5 Practice Supervisors, 16 Social Workers and a Life-Story Worker.
Your benefits as a Social Work Team Manager:
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Flexible working environment
- Progression and development opportunities
- Opportunities to be home based for some of the week
What will you be doing as a Social Work Team Manager?
- You will use your skills and experience to nurture and develop a high performing team, increasing their potential, driving forward excellent practice, and ensuring that the voice of the child is reflected in everything you do.
- You will be responsible for the direction, delivery and performance of the team including the appropriate management of risk. With a strong focus on restorative practice and partnership working this is an exciting opportunity to work within an outstanding authority, committed to delivering excellent outcomes for children in care.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
- You will be Social Work qualified
- You must have extensive post qualified experience in Children’s Services
- Managerial experience preferred
- The legal right to work in the UK