Social Work Team Manager – Medway – 0-25 Disability Team
Liquid Personnel is looking for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join our clients – 0-25 Disability Team in Medway.
As a successful Social Work Team Manager, you will lead, manage, and motivate a team of experienced social workers responsible for safeguarding and promoting the best interests of disabled children and disabled young adults to achieve their full potential.
Your benefits of this Social Work Team Manager role include:
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Local government pension scheme package
- Access to wider training and development qualifications
- Flexible working scheme
- Travel plan discount
- Assisted car purchase scheme
- They have realigned their services and increased staffing capacity to ensure staff feel supported to achieve the best outcomes for our children, young people, and families.
- They have also invested in a learning and development offer, launched a new career progression framework and are in the process of embedding Signs of Safety as a relationship-based practice model
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
- You will be a qualified Social Worker with extensive post qualifying training and experience of managing and delivering professional supervision.
- Social Work England registered, and the legal right to work in the UK
- You will be able to demonstrate and model good practice that reflects a commitment to relationship and strengths-based practice, working collaboratively with children and their families.
- You will also be experienced in working with children in a statutory setting and undertaking direct work with disabled children and young adults.