Social Work Team Manager – Medway – Assessment
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join our client’s Children’s Assessment Team in Medway, Kent.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and passionate Social Worker, who has extensive post qualified experience in children’s social work.
Your benefits as a Social Work Team Manager:
- Market premiaof up to £4000
- Retention paymentof up to £3000
- Essential Car User allowance or access to a lease car
- Laptop and mobile phone to support hybrid working
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Generous local government pension scheme package
- Access to wider training and development qualifications
- Flexible working scheme
What will you be doing as a Social Work Team Manager:
- You will be responsible for leading, managing and coaching a team of 6 social workers responsible for delivering and improving services for vulnerable children, young people, and their families.
- You will report to a Group Manager and work closely with other Team Managers across the service.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
- You will be a qualified Social Worker, and registered with Social Work England
- Extensive post qualifying experience working with children and families
- Have experience in management/leadership
- Hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle for work purposes
- The legal right to work in the UK