Social Work Team Manager – Northamptonshire – Peripatetic Team
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join the Peripatetic Team based in Northamptonshire.
The successful Social Work Team Manager will joining to grow and lead a new Peripatetic Team which will be working across all Social Work team and services, providing critical cover and helping to ease the pressure wherever needed.
This will be a fantastic chance to enrich your work experience and career with real diversity. You will get to grow and lead a new and innovative team, who will be providing critical support to a variety of areas, supporting those different teams, meeting new people, taking on a variety of case-work and working with a broad range of service users.
Benefits as a Peripatetic Team Manager include:
- Highly competitive salaries
- £2,200 Welcome bonus
- Retention bonus
- Social Work England registration costs
- Flexible working practices, including home working, flexi time and job share
- The opportunity to personally contribute to improving the service
- Monthly high quality supervision
- Up to 27 day’s annual leave plus bank holidays (with service rises to 32 days plus bank holidays)
- Opportunity to buy back up to 5 weeks of additional holiday each year
- Subsidised local authority Pension Scheme
- Additional 12 weeks of maternity leave at 50%
- Employee discount schemes
- Up to £8,000 relocation allowance
- Signs of Safety training
- An onsite academy delivering a variety of learning & development opportunities
- Heavily subsidised city centre parking
- Regular engagement opportunities with the CEO
Duties as a Peripatetic Team Manager include:
- Responsible for allocating and prioritising workloads.
- Manage a talented team of Senior Social Workers, who will be working across multiple service areas and effectively ensuring that the care of the child remains paramount.
- Responsible for recruiting and growing this Peripatetic Service, alongside your Management Team, ensuring their continuous development through quality supervision.
- Take responsibility for the team plan to meet objectives and ensure performance targets are achieved.
- Display skills and experience in managing a busy team.
- Working with Budgets.
Requirements as a Peripatetic Team Manager include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work