Social Work Team Manager – Reading – Together for Families Team
Social Work Team Manager – Together for Families Team – Reading – £54,365 to £59,987 per annum
We are currently recruiting a Social Work Team Manger to join the Together for Families Team based in Reading.
This is a great opportunity where you will be able to use your management skills and experience to deliver a high-quality service in a specialised field.
This is a leadership role which requires the Team Manager to positively influence the development of their team and staff and the experience of children, young people, and their families.
Your benefits in this Social Work Team Manager role:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Relocation Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays (rising to 32 after 10 years’ service)
- Discounted Child Care (on site nursery)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- A range of local discounts
- Free parking
Your main responsibilities a a Social Work Team Manager:
- Ensure effective delivery of a service in a specialised field in accordance with legislative requirements, all relevant policies and procedures and agreed performance targets
- Undertake performance management, quality assurance and ensure value for money in services delivered by the team, act on inadequate performance as appropriate.
- Allocate and supervise workload to agreed service priorities; monitor case files, computerised records; deal with workload management issues as they arise
Essential requirements as a Social Work Team Manager:
- You have a Social Work England registration
- You are eligible to work in the UK
- You hold a full UK licence
- You have Post-qualified experience in Social Work
- You have a degree level or equivalent in Social Work