Social Work Team Manager – Southend-on-Sea – MASH
Social Work Team Manager – MASH – Southend-on-Sea – £51,790 per annum
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Children’s Team Manager (social work qualified) to join a MASH Team in Southend-on-Sea.
As a successful Social Work Team Manager, you will manage a team of Senior Practitioners, Social Workers, Children & Families Workers and Administrative Staff.
Your benefits as a Social Work Team Manager:
- £7,500 retention bonus paid after 3 years
- Generous annual leave scheme
- Local Government Pension
- Retail and Discount Offers
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Parking Permits
What will you be doing as a Social Work Team Manager in Southend-on-Sea?
- You will manage the social work team, to be responsible for the provision of services to children and young people, ensuring that child protection enquiries, assessments & support services are consistently completed to a high standard
- You will implement service strategy and performance management processes & ensure the teams contribution to the overall departmental and Council objectives
- You will be attending and representing the Council in legal proceedings
- You will oversee budget allocation for the team to plan expenditure follow financial procures and ensure that expenditure is kept within the available budget Provide information, reports, and analysis as and when required
- You will act as a member of the management team, attending meetings and contributing to decision/policy making
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
- Social Work England registration, and the legal right to work in the UK
- Extensive post qualified experience in Children’s Services
- Management experience