Social Work Team Manager – Warwickshire – MASH
We are currently looking for a Team Manager (social work qualified) to join the MASH Team in Warwickshire. This role is office based every day.
The successful Team Manager will have sound decision making skills and have the ability to work at pace as well as supporting members of the team. As a Team Manager, you will prioritise the quality of practice balanced alongside a focus on a set of agreed performance measures, based on statutory and inspection requirements.
The benefits of this Social Work Team Manager role:
- £43,380 – £49,163 per annum
- Supportive team and management
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Relevant training opportunities
Duties of this Social Work Team Manager role:
- Team Managers are responsible for the performance and practice of the team.
- Team Managers will drive key service and directorate wide priorities and ensure that the team is fully informed and engaged within its wider context a directorate, a council, and a wider partnership.
- The Team Manger will lead and drive key aspects of partnership working. The role will work in partnership with colleagues, parents, and carers to ensure that child centred, purposeful systemic practice is the standard for all social work and related practice. Team Managers will routinely seek feedback from children, young people, and families through Quality Assurance work, learning from complaints and compliments received.
- Team Managers will set a tone which listens and values user feedback, whilst ensuring that feedback is shared and escalated when appropriate, to influence service design and improvement.
- Team Managers will complete routine Quality Assurance work to ensure that learning is embedded within team culture and practice. Quality Assurance includes case audits, observation of practice & Feedback from Children, Young People and Families.
- Team Managers will monitor practice and individual / team performance using a Performance Dashboard and other Performance Reports. Importantly, Team Managers will prioritise performance management tasks and approach them in a way which sets a tone of continuous improvement, learning and development.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
- Social Work England registration
- Social Work qualified
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK drivers’ licence
- Extensive post-qualified experience