Social Worker – Abingdon, Oxfordshire – Emergency Duty Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to join an Emergency Duty Team based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
As a Social Worker your role will be to provide a high-quality response to emergency referrals out of normal working hours. You will provide appropriate support/interventions to vulnerable adults, children, and families and to address safeguarding concerns
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Excellent starting salary
- Flexible working environment
- Progression and development opportunities
The role as an Emergency Duty Team Social Worker:
- The Emergency Duty Team is an out of hours service that covers 126.5 hours of the operational working week, this means you will be on rotating shift patterns with your colleagues which will cover some weekends and bank holidays.
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in Oxfordshire?
- To provide out of hours advice and guidance to professionals
- To be the first point of contact for professionals, vulnerable adults, children, families, or members of the public who have a concern which cannot wait until normal office hours resume.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registered
- UK Social work experienceQualified Social Worker, with post qualified experience
- The legal right to work in the UK