Social Worker – Adult Services and Health
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Adults Social Worker to join a busy Adult Services Team in the North West.
As a successful Social Worker, you will make ongoing assessments of need of service users allocated, including assessment of risk, with the objective of minimising risk and harm to service users and carers and seeking to achieve maximum independence possible.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Undertake assessments for older people, vulnerable adults and carer and complete a Care Act Assessment providing a care management service for individuals with non-complex needs.
- Carry out Care Act assessments and reviews in the prisons to look at support whilst in the prison facilitates or to support with the release of a prisoner.
- Ensure care act assessments are completed within the service standard of 6 weeks.
- Support the delivery of Community Led Support and locality-based working.
- Provide additional capacity within the team to enable us to develop and transform,
- Support our approach to early intervention and prevention as having individuals sat on a waiting list may mean individuals require formal support before they need it.
- Providing peer support to colleagues and advice and guidance to Community Care Officers, new employees, and student Social Workers.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.