Social Worker – Adults Hospital Discharge Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adults Hospital Discharge Team based in Croydon.
As a successful candidate, you will be joining a Hospital Discharge team that has well-established effective working partnerships with a variety of health professionals across the system. As a team, you will be working collaboratively to ensure that people are supported to be discharged from hospital in a safe and timely manner.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
- Fast paced work environment
- Flexible working available
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- Undertake strengths-based and person-centred assessments to meet individuals needs to be safely discharged from hospital
- Evidence an experience knowledge and application of legislation relevant to role including Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act 2005 and appropriate discharge guidance.
- Ensure that critical analysis and evidence-based practice is central to all decision making.
- Work collaboratively with professionals across health and social care to holistically meet individual’s needs.
- Manage a complex case load and prioritise the competing demands and time pressures of ensuring timely discharges.
- Complete safeguarding enquiries, mental capacity assessments and best interest’s decisions.
- Support Students, ASYE’s and other colleagues with regular supervision and guidance.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.