Social Worker – Wirral – Integrated Discharge
Liquid Personnel is recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Hospital Integrated Discharge Team based in Wirral.
As a Social Worker you will provide a vital role in ensuring that statutory duties are met under the Care Act to provide support to people who meet the Care Act national criteria.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive pay rate
- Agile working
- Widely known as a great place to work for locum SW’s
What will you be doing as a Social Worker?
- You will provide a professional Social Work services to Adult’s customers across Adult Operations and Mental Health Services as required.
- You will promote customers in maintaining choice and control of their lives.
- You will practice social work effectively, exercising high quality judgements in situations of increasing complexity, risk, uncertainty, and challenge.
- You will demonstrate initiative, confidence and independence in interventions whilst accessing support when needed.
- You will develop and demonstrate expertise in one or more areas of social work practice, be familiar with local resource networks and be recognised as a source of reliable knowledge and advice by peers.
- As an employee in Bury you have a responsibility for, and must be committed to, safeguarding, and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker?
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.