Social Worker – Apsley, Hemel Hempstead – Family Safeguarding Team
Liquid Staff is currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the busy team at an Apsley, Hemel Hempstead based Family Safeguarding Team.
What will it give you as a Social Worker?
- Hybrid operations.
- Total amount of cases.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £40 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Hertfordshire County Council’s Family Safeguarding Team West are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their team.
- The suitable candidate will need to have extensive Childrens experience with a keen interest to be a part of the “Family Safeguarding” way of working.
- Working collaboratively with multi-agencies to deliver the best outcomes for children and their families.
- The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience, ideally within frontline childrens teams.
- The Family Safeguarding Teams will provide training on motivational interviewing and any other aspects required for the role.
As the Social Worker regular supervision will be conducted, frequency will be case “risk” dependent. Our case loads are under 20 per QSW, parking is available on-site; free of charge.
You will be issued with iPads and you will have the ability to work from various “Touchdown” locations across the county.
What we are looking for in a Childrens Social Care Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*