Social Worker – Aylesbury – Assessment
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join an Assessment Team based in Aylesbury.
Benefits of Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Clear career pathways
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- To monitor and review the impact of support, protection, and care plans to ensure that these continues to meet children and young people’s assessed needs and circumstances and delivers improved outcomes
- To maintain all necessary records and documentation in line with agreed procedures and best practice standards, including children’s electronic records and other computerised systems
- To identify any areas of assessed need that cannot be met and to systematically record the details to report the Team Manager
- To practice in accordance with agreed performance and quality best practice standards and take appropriate remedial action to address audit feedback and management recommendations as required
As a social worker, you will work in consultation with relevant Managers to ensure that agreed plans are provided using available resources and ensure that all such requests represent value for money and undertake all social work duties in accordance with appropriate legislation, policies, procedures and statutory guidance.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
SEK – 169172