Social Worker – Barking and Dagenham – Adults Locality Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adults Locality Team based in Barking and Dagenham.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
• Competitive rate of pay
• Hybrid working
• Access to in house training and wider team learning events
• Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
• To support service users and carers, ensuring people who lack capacity receive appropriate support and advocacy to express their views and wishes, and that their social care needs are fully assessed.
• To carry out the social work role in safeguarding vulnerable people by being pro-active while complying with the legal frameworks, the Care Act 2014 and local procedures.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
• Social Work England registration
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a full UK licence
• Post-qualified experience
• Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.