Social Worker – Barking and Dagenham – Adults Locality
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adults Locality based in Barking and Dagenham.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Undertake assessments, in line with the Care Act 2014, that respect dignity and choice and promote wellbeing and independence, aiming to prevent, reduce or delay the need for care and support. This includes risk assessments, mental capacity assessments and contributing to multi – professional assessments when appropriate.
- Undertake carers’ assessments, recognising and supporting carers in their role, while enabling them to maintain a life beyond their caring responsibility
- Identify adequate personal budgets by using an assessment tool with a built in resource allocation function.
- Fulfill all duties within a safeguarding enquiry process as set out in the Care Act 2014, and within the spirit of ‘Making Safeguarding Personal’ working with partners including the NHS, Police and London Ambulance Service. Comply in full with Barking and Dagenham local procedures.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.