Social Worker – Barking and Dagenham – Community and Hospital Assessment
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Community and Hospital Assessment Team based in Barking and Dagenham.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available, in office 2 days a week
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Essential requirements for the role:
- Experience of working in hospital and Adult Social Care
- Flexible- can be required to visit a client in hospital where required
- Knowledge of legislation, ability to produce a holistic Assessment and good writing skills
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.