Social Worker – Barkingside – Looked After Children & Court Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Qualified Social Worker, which would be working closely with Children & Court Team based in Barkingside.
Benefits as a Social Worker include:
- Flexible working hours
- £32.44 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- To undertake assessment of needs of children and their families.
- To support children and their families so that children will be maintained in a safe environment within the family network.
- To involve individual, families, carers, groups and communities in decision making, offering them choice and options and link them to support groups and networks.
- To be accountable to individuals, families, carers, groups and communities for their practice.
- To work with children and their family to ensure where appropriate a re-unification, where short term separation has been necessary. To initiate where necessary Care Proceedings, attend Court and represent the Local Authority.
As a social worker you will support children who are looked after by this authority. Formulate, prepare and implement appropriate care plans in line with C.L.A procedures and also prepare and present a range of reports including reports for Court, Child Care Reviews, CP conferences, and planning meetings.
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*