Social Worker – Barnet – Admissions Avoidance Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Admissions Avoidance Team based in Barnet.
The team works on keeping people out of hospital and deals with GP and Emergency Department referrals.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- 1 visit per week, work from home rest of the time
- Supportive team
- Diverse caseload
Essential Requirements for the role/System knowledge required:
- Knowledge and experience in carrying out Care Act assessments, setting reablement goals, assessing service user and environmental risks and completing documentation to a high standard
- Liaising with health partners including GPs and hospitals, referring to therapists, and signposting to other services such as telecare and partners in the voluntary and community sector.
- Provide support where required to the wider Single Point Of Access and Reablement Team.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.