Social Worker – Barnet – Hospital Discharge
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a qualified Adults Social Worker to join a Hospital Discharge Team in Barnet, London.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly experienced and recommended D2A Team. The team consists of Social workers, AEOs, OT Lead Practitioner, Social work Lead Practitioners and a Team manager.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Hybrid working
- Training opportunities
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in Barnet?
- As an experienced social worker will be working with adults recently discharged from Hospital. the social worker will carry out Care Act assessments, support plan or review. this is primarily a Reablement team, and all assessments are carried out post discharge.
- You will undertake review of outstanding care packages. ideally the worker should have experience of working with Mosaic, though this is not essential but a strong desirable. the team has waiting list; hence the social worker must be able to compete assessments and reviews in very timely manner
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.