Social Worker – Barnet – MASH
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join a growing team in Barnet Council MASH team.
The successful Social Worker will provide a high standard of social work to users arising out of the Council’s duties and powers under legislation and in accordance with divisional and area policy, procedures, guidelines and the Code of Practice for Social Care Workers.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Up to £32 per hour for correct candidate
- A developmental opportunity of existing skills
- Excellent team
- 2/3 days a week working from home
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Operating within a multidisciplinary environment to provide appropriate, professional Social Work support for adults with mental health and carers with a focus on enablement, recovery, meeting the social care outcomes as articulated in the Department of Health’s Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework, and the paper relating to social work in mental health from the college of social work.
- Within the context of an enablement approach and operating within an integrated service, to provide individualised, outcomes-led, personalised support, based on person centred, structured, individual assessments that inform the setting up and commissioning of appropriate enablement packages of support and meet the principles of mental health enablement model.
- Undertake the more complex assessments, packages of care and long term support for people who are eligible for services that require a professional/specialist input.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.