Social Worker – Barnet – Mental Health Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a qualified Social Worker to join a Mental Health Team in Barnet, London.
As a successful Social Worker, you will provide a high standard of social work to users arising out of the Council’s duties and powers under legislation and in accordance with divisional and area policy, procedures, guidelines, and the Code of Practice for Social Care Workers.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Hybrid working
- Training opportunities
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in Barnet?
- You will be operating within a multidisciplinary environment to provide appropriate, professional Social Work support for vulnerable older people, adults with physical and sensory impairment or learning disability and carers with a focus on meeting the social care outcomes as articulated in the Department of Health’s Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.