Social Worker – Barnet – Mental Health
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Mental Health Team based in Barnet.
As a successful candidate, you will work in collaboration with health partners, to ensure a cohesive and joined up level of support is provided to this vulnerable group of citizens.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- To conduct or support individual assessments or facilitate self-assessments using the appropriate assessment tools and techniques in order to establish clear, relevant, proportionate, cost effective and appropriate options for the individual.
- Based on individual structured assessments and in line with the enablement approach, plan and set up appropriate personalised and outcome-led packages of support that maximise long-term independence and choice and minimise ongoing support and whole life cost of care for that person.
- Conduct risk assessments with adults and carers, in line with eligibility criteria and Mental Capacity legislation.
- To conduct Mental Capacity Act assessments in line with statutory guidance and ensuring adults are provided with the opportunity to demonstrate capacity wherever possible.
- To manage an allocated caseload of clients in compliance with statutory requirements, Council policy, professional best practice and with regard for individual choice.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.