Social Worker – Barnsley – MASH Screening
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the MASH Screening Team based in Barnsley.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Worker with post qualified experience to take on a non-case holding role, while being part of a highly skilled and supportive team.
What’s in it for you?
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
- Competitive pay rate
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a MASH Screening Officer in Barnsley include:
- Screening referrals
- Liaising with professionals
- Attending daily MASH daily morning meetings
Requirements as a MASH Screening Officer in Barnsley include:
- Social Work England registration
- Social Work qualified
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK drivers’ licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.