Social Worker – Southampton – Child Protection and Court work
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join our busy Child Protection and Court work team in Southampton.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- To carry out the duties and responsibilities of the Children Act 1989, Children Act 2004 and other relevant legislation.
- To establish and implement service and care plans for children and their families in accordance with local and national procedures.
- To manage a caseload which may include children and families with complex needs and require multi-agency co-ordination.
- To maintain electronic client records systems in accordance with departmental procedures.
As a Social Worker, you will ensure that Children in Need, Children in Need of Protection and Children Looked After have service plans that relate to their identified needs. This may also require the support of other resources both within Social Services and with other agencies.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
SWK – 169423