Social Worker–Bedford– Assessment
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a social worker to join the busy Assessment Team based in Bedford.
What will it give you as a Social Worker:
- Hybrid operations.
- Total amount of cases.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent pay rates
Primary Responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To work within relevant current legislation and the procedural framework of Bedford Borough Council (the Council).
- Maintain accurate, up to date records safely and confidentially in accordance with the Council’s policies and procedures. Produce succinct, well-structured records and reports, clearly recording and reporting analysis and judgements.
- Plan, implement and review a range of interventions for children, young people, families/carers in accordance with statutory/regulatory and operational standards, policy and procedures for the service.
As a Social Worker, you will work collaboratively with children, young people and their families/carers to assess their needs and plan and deliver services in accordance with the social work team’s service area.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*