Social Worker – Bedlington – CIN/CP/LAC
We are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy CIN/CP/LAC Team based in Bedlington.
Benefits as a Social Worker include:
- Hybrid operations.
- Total amount of cases.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent Pay Rates
Duties as a Social Worker include:
- To carry a complex mixed caseload of children in a variety of circumstances. (CIN/CP/LAC)
- To aim to achieve good outcomes for children and their families
- To assess children and their families; to devise plans which address identified needs.
- Assess and manage risk utilising an evidence-based approach
As a Social Worker you will be part of a team providing a Statutory Social Work Service within Northumberland. To promote and support (children and/or their families) when in crisis, or breakdown to remain with their families or with their identified carers. To provide direct social work intervention to (children, young people, and their families) in the community.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*