Social Worker – Berkshire – Forensic Mental Health
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting an experienced Adults Social Worker to join the Forensic Mental Health Team based in Berkshire. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of one of the largest Mental Health organisations in the country.
Your benefits in this Social Worker role:
- High pay rate
- Unique Opportunity working within a forensic unit
- Support provided by dedicated Lead Social Worker and Senior Social Workers
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- You will prepare and present reports for Mental Health Tribunals, and provide links between the inpatient service, carers and families, partner agencies and community teams.
- You will ensure the social care needs of all service users are met in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines, Directorate policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Being responsible for managing a complex case load working with people who have mental health problems.
- You will be completing ongoing comprehensive social care assessments and reports as required from pre-admission to discharge stage.
- You will be conducting risk assessment, risk management, Relevant legislation, policies, and procedures.
- You will be organising and prioritising workload whilst managing time effectively.
- Working effectively with people at all levels and from other agencies/disciplines
Essential requirements as a Social Worker:
- You must be Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Have post-qualified experience in Social Work
- Have a degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.