Social Worker – Beverley – Adult Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Safeguarding Team based in Beverly.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- High pay rate
- Hybrid working
- Friendly and supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To provide professional social work, working alongside agencies, providers, health colleagues to assess and provide appropriate interventions.
- To assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard adults with additional needs and promote positive wellbeing.
- To undertake varied and complex work, across early intervention and statutory levels.
- The job involves direct contact and working with individuals, carers, families, groups and communities, health, police, voluntary partners, commissioners, service providers
As a social worker you will work collaboratively with colleagues within the social work teams and alongside agencies, providers, health, colleagues to promote the best outcomes for adults with care and support needs. You will provide a high quality and effective social work service that involves engaging with adults, carers, families, groups, and communities in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*