Social Worker – Beverley – Early Help and Safeguarding Hub
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Social Worker to join busy Early Help and Safeguarding Hub team in Beverley.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Social Worker who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- Liaise closely with others in assessing, planning, arranging and co-ordinating services to ensure children / young people are safe and the needs of individual families are met.
- Advocate the appropriate use of integrated working arrangements including Team Around the Family (TAF) meetings and identification of Lead Professionals.
- Maintain effective working relationships with other services to broker support and monitor progress
- Undertake other duties which reasonably correspond to the general character of the post and are commensurate with its level of responsibility.
As a Social Worker, you will Work within agreed Children and Young People’s Support and Safeguarding Service policies and procedures in assessing and meeting the needs of children, young people, and their carers.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*