Social Worker – Bexley – Hospital Integrated Discharge
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Hospital Integrated Discharge Team based in Bexley.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Up to £35 per hour for the correct candidate
- Excellent team.
- Hybrid Working
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To assess the needs of older people and people with physical and learning disabilities or mental health problems, and their carers.
- To devise re-enablement programmes, with service users and their carers, which will maximise their ability to function independently.
- To devise innovative packages of care in consultation with service users, and carers which respond to individual needs and are managed within the available council budget and resources, including the use of Individual Budgets. To implement services of an emergency, preventive and developmental nature.
- To carry out statutory duties, this will include the safeguarding of adults policy and procedures.
- To participate in the Social Work emergency duty rota.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.