Social Worker – Bexley – Hospital Integrated Discharge Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Integrated Discharge Team based in Bexley.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Diverse Caseload
- Competitive pay
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To assess the needs of older people and people with physical and learning disabilities or mental health problems, and their carers.
- Devise re-enablement programmes, with service users and their carers, which will maximise their ability to function independently.
- To devise innovative packages of care which respond to individual needs and are managed within the available council budget and resources.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.