Social Worker – Bexleyheath – Integrated discharge team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join a busy Integrated discharge team in Bexleyheath.
What will it give you as a social worker?
- Hybrid operations.
- Total amount of cases.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent pay rates
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- To assess the needs of older people and people with physical and learning disabilities or mental health problems, and their carers.
- To devise re-enablement programmes, with service users and their carers, which will maximise their ability to function independently.
- To devise innovative packages of care in consultation with service users, and carers which respond to individual needs and are managed within the available council budget and resources, including the use of Individual Budgets. To implement services of an emergency, preventive and developmental nature.
As a social worker, you will work with service users and their carers, to promote and maintain their dignity, choice and independence. To assist as part of the multi-disciplinary team in improving quality of life by, devising re-enablement programmes to maximise independence and assist with accessing resources to provide practical help, where appropriate.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*