Social Worker – Birmingham – Mental Health/Discharge Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Mental Health/Discharge Team based in Birmingham.
You will increase the independence of vulnerable adults and to contribute to the team’s work in improving the quality of its service.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive payrate for the area
- 4 long days accepted
- Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Carry out statutory responsibilities under the Mental Health Act 1983 in accordance with the Code of Practice and provide in general a social work service to the client group.
- You will maintain up to date, accurate and timely records of communication, decisions, actions, and outcomes relating to cases in line with the processes, standards and systems and the Mental Health Trust
- You will conduct or support individual assessments or facilitate self-assessments
- Undertake strengths-based and person-centred assessments to meet individuals needs to be safely discharged from hospital
- Evidence an experience knowledge and application of legislation relevant to role including Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act 2005 and appropriate discharge guidance.
- Ensure that critical analysis and evidence-based practice is central to all decision making.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.