Social Worker – Blackpool – Adult Duty
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Duty Team based in Blackpool.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive rate
- No case holding
- Short term fast paced work
Essential requirements for the role:
Skills required include; legal literacy, IT skills, good communication, decision making, enthusiasm, problem solving and a can do attitude and robust risk assessment and crisis management and safeguarding experience.
These posts are undertaking telephone duty/initial contact work with a low level of some home visits re crisis work. Not holding a caseload but robust decision making and ability to problem solve and prioritise is key.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.